The perfect canyoneering trip for those who are adventurous and fit or have already had some canyoneering experience.
- 2H30 – 3H30 hours (Inside the Canyon)
- Due to its volcanic origins and orographic characteristics Madeira Island is a world reference as one of the best destinations to practice this exhilarating mountain activity.
- If you want to experience something adventurous or want to get out of your comfort zone this is definitely for you and this beginner canyoning will surely awaken your wild side. You don’t need a special set of skills or top level physical capabilities to participate.
- Going down the canyon you’ll be progressing on the irregular water course while swimming and jumping into crystal clear pools, and in some canyons you can even slide on naturally carved water slides but surely the greatest attraction goes to the use of various rope techniques to rappel down amazing paradisiac waterfalls.
- Providing you with exclusive access with nature’s most amazing hidden places.
- The beginners canyoning route is chosen by EPIC Madeira guides according to the specifics of the day in terms of weather, safety and season of the year. This first level routes take between 2H30 to 3H30 to accomplish (depending on the rhythm of the group it can differ). All the routes comprise rappelling, swimming and jumping (optional).
- Due to environment specifications where this activity takes place it’s always done in small groups providing a superior quality and safer experience.
- Epic Lifetime Experience
- Free Photos of the Activity
- Certified Technical Gear (Neoprene suit; Canyoning Shoes; Neoprene socks; Helmet; Harness; Carabiners; Descenders and Lanyards, lifejacket if necessary)
- Safety Insurance
- Safety Protocols
- Specialized Guides
- Energy bar and Water
- Transfer from/to Hotel (Funchal or Caniço – other areas on request, an extra charge may apply)
In case you don’t need pickup you can get a 10% Discount using the PromoCode NoTransfer